Candle and Wax Melt Care

Candle Care
  • Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
  • Burn candle within sight at all times
  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
  • Remove all packaging before burning
  • Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
  • To prevent tunneling, burn the candle until wax melts across the surface
  • Keep wax pool free of debris
  • Keep away from windy spaces
  • Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
  • Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
  • Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle 
  • Avoid direct sunlight

 

Wax Melt Care

  • To use your wax melts you will need a wax warmer. We highly recommend using a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts. Other types of warmers/burners can burn out the scent too quickly or be dangerous. 
  • Do not add water to the wax
  • Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances
  • Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials
  • Discontinue use when 1/2’’ of wax remains
  • Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (We recommend 3 hours maximum at a time)
  • You can reuse your wax melts until the scent has faded